- Microwave dishwasher freezer and oven safe up to 500 degrees F, lead and cadmium free, chip and crack resistant, easy to clean
- Made out of white clay stoneware, painted by hand using sponges and brushes
- Made in Boleslawiec, Poland, region famous for its high quality ceramics, history of making pottery in the region dates back to 14th century
- Premium quality European stoneware certified to be Quality 1 selection, pattern D107 style 87
- Measures 2.01-Inch high by 2.05-Inch long by 0.98-Inch wide
Polish Pottery is hand-crafted and hand-painted stoneware made in the town of Boleslawiec, Poland, where the tradition of pottery dates back to the 14th century. This region is famous for its high quality ceramic ware. Highly skilled artisans train for years learning to create this stunning pottery. Polish pottery is fired at temperatures exceeding 2200 degrees Fahrenheit in gas and electric kilns. All glazes are lead and cadmium free. Ceramika Bona stoneware has been tested for safety, and it exceeds FDA rules and regulations regarding food safety. These dishes are microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Polish pottery is crafted from white stoneware found only in the Boleslawiec region of Poland. It is very dense in nature, allowing the pottery to be chip and crack resistant. Lustrous glazes are applied to each dish, adding a beautiful shine, as well as preserving the vibrant colors. It also makes cleaning a breeze. It is the combination of function and beauty that makes Polish pottery so captivating and appealing. Covered with hard and lustrous glaze that is scratch resistant, fired in 2280 F.
Ceramika Bona H1901G Polish Pottery Ceramic Napkin Ring Hand Painted 2 Inch B00WMI574W